1. Shout Out Louds: Airy and Fun. Make me want to buy a sunhat and drive around with the sun roof open.
2. Mumford and Sons: Heavy and playful, for my colder days of spring. Makes me want to smoke hookah and have a long convseration.
3. Death Cab For Cutie: an old favorite I feel I owe another season of obsession to. Moody and aristic sounding with a hint of sarcasm. Makes me want to paint and hug everyone.
4. Matt & Kim: fun and enthusiastic. Makes me want to ride a bike, eat fruit salad, and take lots and lots of polaroids.
5. She & Him: another old favorite. Sexy and innocent with a very vintage taste. Makes me want to go to Berkeley and people watch, visit an art museum, picnic at the beach.
Ok that's my top 5:) good night bloggers.