Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Well, its summer. I hate summer, I'm not a very big fan of summer clothing or the heat.
Rain/Snow > Sun. But today I made a big step towards accepting it and decided to stop
bitching about summer and embrace it. So I layed outside listen to the new taking back sunday
cd  tanned and read The Strangers. While I was lying there I decided I really want to dye my hair, and I think red is the color I'm going for:

picture via: Pretend It Never Happened

in other news, today while blogsurfing i saw an add for a site called modcloth
im sure everyone has already heard of it, but i haden't and so i took a
looksie and found some great stuff (=



i have a thing for birds, and lately ive liked gold jewelery. i also love turquoise so yeah.

funny, i dont ever wear heals but i LOVE these shoes.

im not a summer person, i much like fall/winter fashion because i am a
cardigan/jacket kind of person.

anything that looks native american is a big + in my book, i love
patterns and bold colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment