Monday, September 28, 2009

:(

Its nights like this that really make me question my career choice.
If you're gonna be great you need to be able to work with whatever you have, even if its a shit quality broken camera, & I failed quite miserably with this.
My sincerest apologies for the sad excuse of photography that is going to be shown below. Please Note: I dont normally suck this bad and the overly mellow dramatic bit above is due to the hour. Self pity mode kicks in at about 11pm of my exhaustion.
*PLEASE NOTE: Blogspot crops out the picture to make it fit the page dimensions, if you right click and save the whole picture is there not cropped!

Photobucket
(From L-R: Mitch, Trey, Will Ferrell, Shawn)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Shawn (sorry, you really got the shit end of this- redhouse is AWFUL for shooting drummers :/)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Mitch:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Will Ferrell:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(sorry but I have yet to find the reason why your face is so over exposed :/)

Trey:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(yeah of fucking course the lead singer has the best pictures? i did not plan this.)


again guys im really really sorry these suck so bad :(
im taking my camera in to get it fixed this weekend, i feel really bad.
eeehhh free promo shoot when my camera is fixed? bahaha, sorry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment