Monday, January 4, 2010

Quiet Game Starting Now & The AfterParty

click picture to see the rest from the night :)

Saturday, January 2nd.
Last show of tour for Quiet Game Starting Now (concord, CA) & The AfterParty (Las Vegas, NV) and I was there to document....err more or less.
Rough night though, besides forgetting my wallet like an idiot I also left my Speedlite at home too. So these pictures are basically the best I could do with out all of my equipment. They could be better, but they also could be a whole lot worse.
But even with my not to par photography I have to say that was in the back of my mind completely because I was too preoccupied with how fun the night was in general. These two bands (& their merch guys) are some of the fittest guys I've ever met. I'm already good friends with Quiet Game, this was the first time I've ever seen The AfterParty and I wasn't let down, if you have a myspace I suggest you check them out and add them.
If you dont have a myspace you can still listen to them here:
myspace.com/theafterpartyvegas
&
myspace.com/quietgamestartingnow

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment